Re: [IP] Stents for Type 1

My one stent has been working just fine!
:)
Have a great Holiday Season!

A Good Way to Lose 25 Pounds

http://fantasypuppettheater.com/idiskfiles/Trip.html

On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:19 AM, Jan H. <email @ redacted> wrote:

As some of you know, I have 6 heart blockages and refuse to be sawed open to
get them repaired. I've known this for 11+ years. One of them is 100% and
the others from 20%-80%. Sub arteries were growing on the 100% blocked one.
I saw my cardiologist again the other day (2x a year) and he recommended
sawing me open, again because Stents in a Type 1 do not work well.

My question to the list: Any Type 1's who have had Stents placed in your
arteries, how is it working for you?

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/BooksByJan   http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps