From: John H
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 2:43 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Dead G4 transmitter

So has anyone dared to slice one open to see if a clever nimble end user
could
replace the battery?
I know the iPhone, iPod has batteries that are allegedly not user
replaceable,
but kits are available so that mere mortals can replace them.

E.g., see this link

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-57565724-233/how-i-replaced-my-iphone-4s-battery-for-$8/

My dead transmitter is sitting on my night table and I stare at it every
evening wondering if I dare take a blade to it.
However, I am neither clever nor nimble.
Maybe an engineer would be better suited.

Firas, any interest?

All comments are welcome.

John H

---