Re: [IP] Heart FYI

> A couple of months ago I started having severe heartburn
> when I was exercising at the gym, carrying groceries from
> the car to my apartment and it didn't seem to be food related.

I'm glad you got it checked out. When it *really* is acid reflux, it does
need to be taken care of. My son had it and the acid caused a tumor - which
is always cancer by the time it is found. There is not a good success rate
of esopheageal tumors. He died 5 months after dx and was 43.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/BooksByJan   http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps