[IP] Accuchek Aviva Meters

Does anyone have the older AccuChek Aviva meter that they are not using? Not
the newer Aviva Plus Meter.  I have a few vials of strips that are recently
expired and can't use them on the newer Plus meters so I need the older meter.
If so and you are willing to part with the meter please email me at
email @ redacted  I will gladly pay the shipping cost.  The way to tell if
you have the older meter is if you can change the year to any year before 2012
if you can't change it to 2011 or before then its the newer Plus model.

Thanks in advance
Charlotte