[IP] The cost of diabetes

Diabetes is a very expensive disease. My parents had 3 out of 4 T1s.
By the time I finished college, I figured out that I needed to work for a
company that provided good insurance, especially a larger company where my
costs would get lost.
So I started at one like that. When that job came to an end I got another at
an insurance company. It was bought out, and I had cobra until I found a new
one at a pharmaceutical company. This was the best. If you can, try to get a
job at a pharmaceutical company or other healthcare company. There are many
different kinds of jobs in these companies. I am a Graphic Designer. Finally
The company was bought out, and my department was outsourced, but I was
eligible for retirement, and so I did. I will have health insurance through
them as a retiree, and now am eligible for Medicare, so everything worked out
for me.

Chose your employer well, so you are as fortunate as I have been.

Susan M.