RE: [IP] Re: Medicare and pump rental

Thank you so much to those who have responded to me.  This disease is
difficult for all of us, and for one person to continually throw in our
faces how he/she never has to pay for anything is detrimental to the caring
and helpful atmosphere of this group.  I know I am not the only one who
feels this way, but apparently there is no quieting this person.

I greatly appreciate the support of everyone on this site; you have helped
me immensely throughout my pumping years!

Thank you again.

Sue
else's life."

 Sue; thank you for years of service in military and your nursing career. I
know you have helped me and others on IP, albeit, quietly and generously.
 Your knowledge and wisdom have been a blessing to me and others. I look
forward to your posts.
Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis