[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #307

My endo is encouraging me to get a sensor.  I cannot afford a sensor and I
know that there must be additional charges besides the machine itself.  If
you have a sensor and find it and consider it a valuable tool, how do you
manage the financing?  I am 71 years old and have been a T1 for over 50
years and got my first pump in 1981.