Re: [IP] Medicare and pump rental.

Why would anyone want to "rent" an insulin pump?  I'd chanmge over to  MM,
they (or as I undersatnd it), "exchange" their pumps every few years to a
newer model.  Not sure about any costs incurred by anyone.  I received  mine
in Jan 12, it was from the V.A. but wheni do call for any assistance they
remind me that it is still under their policy until 15 so I'd have to talk to
my  provide about getting an updated one.  Now that I'm using SSI  the VA
has no financial bearing on it I get everything free from MM/medicare. No
bills,  no co pays no hassle, evry month I get what I need, senors, strips
 resv quik sets..etc. Been since March 13. I don't even need tocall or submit
a  request for a refill.

Happy Holidays to all

In a message dated 12/13/2013 11:28:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,