Re: [IP] Medicare and pumps

I was info'd yesterday by my endo that NEW pumps & CGM's cost over 10K,
from MM< he didnt know what the other companies charge. (I'm sure in the
 range). I'm so glad SSI pays 100%. No secondary no Q's No bills. I do receive
SSI bene's but still it is fed medicare Not State MedicAid.
My endo asked if I needed any refills or new scripts  I said No,
 everything is fine. I never asked about why i dont have to pay & others say
they do.
 Maybe next week when i go back for my blood test.  Glad I'm  writing this
reminds me I need to take some $$ so I can pay his portion of the
bill...isnt that stupid, I dont get charged $10K but $15 for visit.

In a message dated 12/12/2013 1:25:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,