Re: [IP] Medicare and pumps

I never asked assuming it was new.  This was August of 2011.  I got my pump
thru Edwards Direct Health Care in Ohio...my Medicare supplier.

________________________________
 From: Annabella Lewis <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Medicare and pumps

Phyllis:
I got a new Animas pump in May this year under my Kaiser Medicare advantage
plan. I
asked & they said it was not a refurbished pump, the date on the back is
April
2013, I
understand this is the date of manufacture. My original pump was from Feb
2007
so it was
out of warranty but I had a warranty replacement in July 2010 so the pump I
was
replacing
was only 3 years old, when I got that replacement I understood it was new &
not
refurbished.

Annabella