Re: [IP] Medicare and pumps

Phyllis:
 I got a new Animas pump in May this year under my Kaiser Medicare advantage
plan. I
 asked & they said it was not a refurbished pump, the date on the back is April
2013, I
 understand this is the date of manufacture. My original pump was from Feb 2007
so it was
 out of warranty but I had a warranty replacement in July 2010 so the pump I was
replacing
 was only 3 years old, when I got that replacement I understood it was new & not
refurbished.

Annabella