Re: [IP] Medicare and pumps

 I think that we are all a little nuts at times dealing with this disease. I can
safely say that I have met the absolute best of people through this group. I am
blessed to have made the friends I have via this disease . I will never take
them for granted. :-)

Sent from outer space

> On Dec 11, 2013, at 8:46 PM, SomeoneSomewhere <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > Hey if I don't laugh, I cry. I would rather laugh even if its at my own
expense, which most times it usually is. :)