Re: [IP] Refurb pumps-Medicare

 I will forward you some great info as soon as I get a chance. I'm not that
knowledgeable. Just want correct information. Actually the problems I'm having
are caused by suppliers greed. It really has nothing to do with Obama Care. This
has been going on for more than 10 years. Possibly before. That's how long I've
been tracking Medicare and the lies from suppliers.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis