[IP] Re: Postage

Dear Denise,

Mom got the utilities back on as a birthday gift! I meant phone and heat;
both are back on now. Electricity is included with rent, which is stupidly
cheap. I have actually been very lucky..

Oleatha? Sounds like a Southside street, which is where I live now. But
there is a church on every corner here, lol! I'd sure like to find it,
though.

There is still some snow, and it looks pretty. Going to be rather "nice"
today--30 degrees and brilliantly sunny. Don't worry, I won't be out long
enough for frostbite. I am taking your warning to heart; It will go down to
7 degrees tonight, and I'll be inside. With the heat on! Using my lap
warmer. Ella the Dog.

This month, I also maybe able to afford the adapters for the infusion sets
that you had, if you still have them. Mom gives generous pretty generous
Christmas gifts, as a rule. She has been a lifesaver.

Thank your, dear! Stay warm up North.

Best,
Urb (Brenda)