RE: [IP] New and hoping for a pump.

I have always found it very easy to quit smoking.  It's the staying quit
that is difficult.  I haven't smoked in almost 12 years now and still get
the craving and the triggers.  I don't say this to discourage but to shed
light on the reality of it.  As hard as it is it is soooo worth it.

I love the "rabid ex-smoker" tag.  I think I fit that bill as well.

Nora Roales Nevers
Arlington, TX

Let's see... I started smoking at the age of 14 and started trying to quit
at age 17.  Finally did quit for good at age 43 because I started having
severe acid reflux and used some old nicotine patches that were reaaly at
half-strength.  Easy to say quit smoking, but way harder to do in real life.
Denise Br.- rabid ex-smoker for 18 years