From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Richard Price
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 1:29 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] New and hoping for a pump.

 I remember when everybody smoked! We got a pack for 10 cents while in the
Navy.
Talk about the inconvenience of packing a pump around all the time, smokers
always carried a pack of cigarettes and a lighter or matches to light up.

 Later on when they were discouraging it throughout the country I made up my
mind to quit one day and have not had a puff since. That was at least 40
years ago. They still smoke in Europe and many other parts of the world and
a few in the USA.
Richard