Re: [IP] New and hoping for a pump.

 I remember when everybody smoked! We got a pack for 10 cents while in the Navy.
Talk about the inconvenience of packing a pump around all the time, smokers
always carried a pack of cigarettes and a lighter or matches to light up.

 Later on when they were discouraging it throughout the country I made up my
mind to quit one day and have not had a puff since. That was at least 40 years
ago. They still smoke in Europe and many other parts of the world and a few in
the USA.
Richard