Re: [IP] CDE

What is a CDE? What do they do?

In a message dated 12/5/2013 8:44:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

My CDE  works for the hospital.  Any endo, or other MD in fact, who wants  a
patient seen by her has only to send an order.  My endo is in  Woodbridge
VA.
My CDE is in Manassas at Novant Health Wellness  Center.  So some work for
MDs but to my knowledge, in this area  anyway, they all work for the
hospitals.  My CDE has recommended  endos.

Sue

"One of the greatest experiences in life is  making a difference in someone
else's life."