[IP] CDE

My CDE works for the hospital.  Any endo, or other MD in fact, who wants a
patient seen by her has only to send an order.  My endo is in Woodbridge VA.
My CDE is in Manassas at Novant Health Wellness Center.  So some work for
MDs but to my knowledge, in this area anyway, they all work for the
hospitals.  My CDE has recommended endos.

Sue

else's life."