Re: [IP] Fwd: diaTribe petition - don't restrict test strips for people with diabetes!

That is horrible! It's really discriminatory (the belief that type 2 is
a character problem- dont gorge yourself, lose weight and you wont have
it etc), dangerous and in the end not cost effective for the state. I
signed it and if I was in Oregon believe me I would be at the hearing.

Louree