Re: [IP] New and hoping for a pump.

I think is CDE is tied to the doctor's office she practices in.  When I
used to be see an endocrinologist, I would see him every six months; but in
between I would see a CDE.  They would alternate every three months.  It
made a lot of sense.  I liked the CDE more than I liked the doctor.  I
would think that in the Phoenix area there would be
several endocrinologists.  I hope one of the IP members live in Phoenix and
can recommend another.  This lack of testing sounds very fishy.  Good luck.
 Liliana