From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Signe Myhren
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Fwd: diaTribe petition - don't restrict test strips for people
with diabetes!

IP-ers! We need to sign this! Deadline is Dec. 5, 2013.

Signe

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: diaTribe <email @ redacted>
> Date: December 4, 2013, 5:23:28 PM EST
> To: Signe <email @ redacted>
> Subject: diaTribe petition - don't restrict test strips for people
> with
diabetes!

> research and product news for people with diabetes Dear Readers,
>
> Hello from diaTribe, and thank you so much for your support and for
> joining
the diaTribe, family. We have an urgent request for you - tomorrow, Oregon
may drastically reduce test strip access for people with diabetes and it's
up to us to stop them. Oregon's Health Evidence Review Commission (HERC) has
recommended to reduce access to test strips for people with type 2 diabetes
on the Medicaid-funded Oregon Health Plan. The new plan would give patients
above an A1c of 8.0% one test strip per week, while those with an A1c below
8.0% would have no test strips at all. This jeopardizes the health of people
with diabetes in Oregon and sets a dangerous precedent for other states.

> We've created a petition opposing the new proposal - please click here
sign and share this as widely as possible.The vote is on December 5th and
we're doing everything we can to keep up the pressure. Thank you again for
your help!

> Best Wishes,
> Kelly, Nancy, Adam, and the diaTribe team www.diatribe.org
>

> We'll never share your email address with anyone else without your
permission.
> Please add email @ redacted to your address book or safe senders list to
help ensure that our messages make it to your inbox, that your service
provider or email software doesn`t mistakenly block our message or filter it
to your bulk/spam folder.

> If you feel that you have received this message in error, please click on
the link below to unsubscribe from this list. We apologize for the
inconvenience.

> This message was sent from The diaTribe Foundation , 804 Haight Street,
San
Francisco, CA 94117, 415-241-9500