Re: [IP] Fwd: diaTribe petition - don't restrict test strips for people with diabetes!

 Make sure you send a copy to Senator Marco Rubio in DC. Medicare kept denying
my appeals for more than 4 tests per day. I fought Medicare for 3 years. Then I
contacted Senator a Rubio from Florida. He contacted the CMS director. Now I get
my 12 test strips per day without "unfavorable" results. Might I suggest you
contact someone at diaTribe to get his help.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis