Re: [IP] New and hoping for a pump.

Louree, this may be a really stupid question, but have you had all of the
tests to determine if you might be a type 1 diabetic.  I was originally
diagnosed with type 2, but I went and had further testing and found out
that I'm a type 1 for sure.  I am also in Arizona and if you would like to
speak or a referral for a good endocrinologist, please let me know.  Susan