RE: [IP] Medtronic pump

OK Phyllis, now you have me confused.  When I spoke to MM they told me
Medicare won't pay for the new pump because they won't pay for the sensors
and MM won't sell the pump without the sensors.  They said Medicare will pay
for the pump, but since the sensors are required, I'd have to pay for the
sensors out of pocket, which would be over $400/month.  That would work
great if I wanted to live outside in a cardboard box over a heating grate.

Sue
else's life."

<<Medicare would work with Medtronic on a pump for me>>.
Phyllis