Re: [IP] Medtronic pump

Mike was referring to Medtronic MiniMed.
 BTW; Medicare would work with Medtronic on a pump for me. It's Medtronic that
doesn't want to wait for payment and do the necessary paperwork. Medtronic would
rather work with CCS and let them do the processing. And wait for payment of
"rental pump".

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis

> On Dec 3, 2013, at 6:34 PM, Jan Goenner <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Who's "them"?
> Jan G.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Dec 3, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Mike Breaux <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>
>> Phyllis....My experience with them has been just the opposite.  Good service
 >> as to the supplies but completely incapable of processing bills.
Complicating