[IP] Medtronic pump

 I called MiniMed to say my pump is malfunctions. They agreed that I need a new
pump. The sales person said I have to get it from a contractor since my primary
is Medicare. I told him I get all my pump supplies direct from MiniMed. He said
it is Medicare's rules. I have Medicare A and B plus a primary. Has anyone on
Medicare purchased theirs direct lately?
The pump is a Revel. Mine is a 522; long out of warranty.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis