 From: Jan Chait <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2013 4:13 PM
Subject: [IP] Dexcom transmitter

Hello

Just as an FYI, for those wondering how you can tell when the transmitter
battery on your Dexcom D4 is about to go belly up - it tells you. You'll get
a message along the lines of "your battery is about to die - order a new
transmitter."

When this happened to me a couple of weeks ago, a person at Dexcom said the
transmitter would work another week.

Unfortunately, it was at a really bad time, as I was scheduled for a medical
procedure. I am hypo unaware and was running in the 40s that morning and
couldn't have anything to eat or drink. They had an IV line in and Dextrose
running before I'd gotten undressed or into the bed in the pre-op area. LOL

Diabetes sure isn't dull.

Jan and Elvis