 From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 2:05 PM
To: insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] My insurance dropped my novolog

Hi Pumpers,

I have been taking novolog for 12 years and my insurance always covered it.

 My insurance co just sent me a letter saying that beginning in 2014 novolog is
not on the formulary. In its place is humalog.

I hear that it works the same way as novolog, so I am not concerned.

 However, Just curious....Does anyone know why the switch? Is humalog generally
less expensive?

Thanks and happy thanksgiving.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid 3 Phone .
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that the use of this information or
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the