[IPn] volunteer need to help run the forum

Hi Everyone,

One of our long time administrators is retiring after 19 years with
Insulin Pumpers so we are looking for a volunteer or two to help with
administration. Duties include assisting wannabe members with
subscribing, reviewing profile submissions for new members and
generally helping to keep the peace on the mail list. If you are
interested, please reply to me directly at:

	email @ redacted

I will share your submission with the admin team and collectively we
will select candidates. In the past there have been a flurry of
volunteers and we only need one or two so please don't be
disappointed if someone else is selected as we only need one or two.

So... with regard to the pledge drive, we have a new challenge from
an OREGON member for $250, you can also help IP by making a donation
to help match this challenge.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

or mail a contribution to: