Re: [IP] A simple pump

I know the question is not intended for me.  But I am going to answer
anyway.  I too am not crazy about using a CGM.  I am also using an OLD
Deltec pump, which I think is the best pump ever made.  With that being
said, it is a simple pump, and my A1C has been mid to high sixes for
several years.  I am happy with this and the bells an whistles on the newer
pumps leave cold.  Best wishes.