Re: [IP] Re: Dexcom Conduct?

 Hi. If you need a short term supply of sensors while you fix the overall issue
and you are willing to just buy them, Costcobs prices are much better than the
cash price at Dexcom. You end up having to join their pharmacy program. If you
call to ask for a price, be sure to mention the pharmacy program b without it
Cocstobs prices are also higher.
Melanie