Re: [IP] Tandem tslimx2 Power Source Alert

Hi Maryle,
I had the exact same experience, where my battery seemed to not be taking a
charge, and I had to switch outlets, etc., and then the pump just shut off
and died. Except I was in the middle of the woods in Tennessee visiting my
in-laws at the time (I live in CA) so it was kind of upsetting at the time.
But eventually, after a few outlet changes, and waiting for 30 minutes, it
did reboot. I was also told to change the cartridge, which I did. What a
hassle.  I was new to Tandem when this happened, so I wasn't too thrilled.
I've been on the T Slim for 6 months now and that never happened again.
Tandem also sent me a new plug to attach to the wire, in case it was
faulty. Now when I travel I always carry an extra plug, just in case.
Sharon