[IP] Tandem Cartridges

 I've had a Tandem for three months. I get pretty frequent occlusions, which
I've never had with any other pumps over the last 19 years. I don't know why.

 I use about 30 units of Novolog a day, so I should get at least 7 days out of a
cartridge, but I start getting the occlusions or other high-Bg problems after
about 3 or 4 days, with a lot of insulin waste.

 Does anyone have any ideas? I know Tandem suggests just filling a cartridge for
3 days, but I have NEVER had to do that for any other pump. I am so frustrated
and would welcome any info. Can any of you with Tandems get more than 3 or 4
days out of a cartridge?

Thanks, Carol
Dx 1988, Pumping 2000