Re: [IP] Cat Scans & Freestyle CGM

 How about Dexcom 5 and dental X-Rays? I have both an insulin pump and started
the Dexcom 5 in December, AFTER my last dental exam/xray. I disconnect the
person up for x-ray, but how does the sensor handle it? Or does it? Should I
remove it and waste that sensor?

 On April 14, 2018, at 1:37 PM, email @ redacted