Re: [IP] Re: Animas VIBE - IR Cable

Message went to Google GMail and then to the IP Servers.  I've been
looking, at one time I had 2 IR Readers but can't remember if I passed it
along to someone else. I'll be able to check furter this weekend.  Now as
to Medtronic and the ($80 for the kit), they're only trying to sell you a
Pump.  They called me yesterday using their "scare ploy" - "your warranty
has expired and we don't want you to be pumpless" - Thanks but no thanks,
I've got a backup, they'll say anything for a sale.

--
George
Type 1 - 5