Re: [IP] Re: insulin through Part B costs me more

George - you are a wealth of information.  I will certainly go to the
website you refer me to.  One more question, do you have to be a
member of AARP to enroll in one one of their plans?  I am assuming
that the price above is based on plan G?  I am also curious as to what
was your criteria in choosing Plan N?  It looks like it has a slightly
higher annual deductible than other plans  From my chart, I see that
it covers: basic benefits (what are those), skilled nursing, Part A
deductible, but not Part B or excess charges or preventive services;
but it does cover foreign travel emergencies.  Did I read this right?
Thanks again.
PS - my zip code is 30233 Butts County.