[IP] FW: Perrigo Glucose Tablets Notice!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Diabetic Promotions
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:18 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Perrigo Glucose Tablets Notice!

Update on Perrigo glucose tablets

Perrigo Glucose Tablets Notice!
Dear valued customers,

We have been notified by the manufacturer Perrigo that they will no longer be
producing their Dex4 or Goodsense line of glucose tablets. At this time we
still have limited stock in a few of the flavors, these being primarily the
Dex4 Orange and Dex4 Assorted Fruit flavors. The Dex4 liquids and Gels will
still be produced as normal and there will be no change in availability of
those particular items. Moving forward the only substitute tablet on the
market will be the TRUEplus Orange and TRUEplus Raspberry line of glucose
tablet. These tablets are an excellent replacement. They taste great and are
just as effective with the same 4 grams of fast-acting carbohydrates per
tablet as the Dex4. They also contain the added benefit of having 400IU
Vitamin D included in each tablet. Made in the USA, these tablets are produced
in the same plants that Dex4 was processed in prior to their bottle redesign
early last year.

Other replacements would be the new and highly popular Yum-Vbs Glucose
gummies, the customer favorite Dex4 Glucose Liquid Blast Berry Burst 2oz, and
the Dex4 Glucose Gel Fruit Punch 6pk.

For any questions you may have please contact us at 1-800- 433-1477 and we
will be happy to assist you!
Visit our Website

Diabetic PromotionsB |B CallB 1-800-433-1477B |B Email Us!
STAY CONNECTED:B "Like" us on FacebookB for a chance to win a $10 discountB
on our website. A new winner is picked every month.

Diabetic Promotions | 31132 Vine Street, Willowick, OH 44095
Unsubscribe
email @ redacted
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by
email @ redacted in collaboration with

Try it free today