[IP] Re: insulin brought Part B costs me more

 Excellent advice to start with a Medigap if you can because it is much easier
to switch from that route to Advantage vs the other way around, for the reasons
you say. And, yes, Advantage plans can be deceiving as far as the costs, plus
you're limited in your choice of providers with network restrictions, etc. You
also need to make sure their formulary works for your drugs vs picking your own
drug plan.

 Medigap G plans now make more sense than F's as the premium savings is more
than the $183 deductible. Of course no guarantee about what the deductible may
be in the future. Plus F's will no longer be sold after next year. Most likely
people who have them will be grandfathered but since new people won't be buying
them any more, over time the premiums will increase more. Pam

Sent from my iPad