[IP] Re: Medicare Coverage for Libre

 I went to my Congressmanbs office to find out how to get Libre sensors, which
I have been paying for myself, covered under Medicare since Medicare approved
them January 4, 2018. I presumed there was a code. While his troubleshooter has
not gotten back to me, I called Abbott yesterday to replace a Libre sensor I had
knocked off while dressing. I asked about a Medicare code. They switched me to a
department that said there are six suppliers that can handle the reader and
sensors but only under Part D. They then switched me to Edwards (I chose the
name out of the six they gave me) and supposedly Edwards is in the process of
affirming my eligibility with Medicare and my secondary.

I really do like the Libre product and would highly recommend it.