[IP] Keystone Health Plan East and Medtronic

Hi Everyone,

I've recently started using openAPS and am looking for a supplier for my
medtronic infusion sets/reservoirs/etc.  My insurance is Keystone Health
Plan East and they are unable to tell me who they are contracted with for
these supplies.  I have called a number of suppliers that I've used in the
past and many of them are contracted with Keystone but not for pump
supplies (they do test strips, insulin, meters, etc.).  Does anyone out
there have Keystone Health Plan East and get medtronic supplies?  If so who
do you get them from?

Thanks,
Rebecca