Re: [IP] Re: insulin through Part B costs me more

I received a good piece of advice from an agent, who said that if I
can afford a supplemental or Medigap plan, to do so now.  I have only
explored Plan F and G so far (G looks best); but may look at others as
well.  The Medicare Advantage plans look great at first if you don't
use doctors and meds a lot; but then you look at copays and it starts
to add up.  Later on, if you feel that you can no longer afford a
supplemental, you can change to an advantage plan without answering a
lot of health questions and no limitation on pre-existing conditions
They only one that will turn you away is if you are end stage renal
disease and on dyalisis.

Pam is right, take the time to talk to a counselor at your local
SHIP's office.  call 877-839-2675 and they will give you a local
number to call your nearest SHIP. office.