Re: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1391 and insulin through part B

Liliana, the plans available do vary from state to state and area to area,
but you were wise to choose to Plan F and pay that $183 deductible.  My
understanding is that the cost difference with premiums on Plan F far
exceed that deductible and that Plan F should only be chosen by those who
are Veterans.

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998