From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 3:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1390

insulin-pumpers-digest     Friday, April 6 2018     Volume 13 : Number 1390

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1389 [IP] Re: Fiasp insulin [IP]
Medicare
Re: [IP] Re: Fiasp insulin
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)