From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Yessi Pal
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 5:28 PM
To: ip
Subject: [IP] How to reuse insulin from the tubing

Can someone give me instructions on how I can get the insulin out of my
tubing?  I'm using Minimed silhouettes.  I've tried looking at other posts.
They describe sucking the remaining insulin out with a syringe.  I don't
understand how that would work.  The tubing has an at each end to connect to
the reservoir or the set.  I tried cutting one end off and sticking the
syringe needle directly into the tubing but there is no way it sucks
anything out but the tiniest drop.  Maybe I'm just being really dim about
this but I have no idea how to get the darn insulin out!

Thanks everyone!

Yessi
Minimed Paradigm 523
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase