Re: [IP] How to reuse insulin from the tubing

Yessi - I have never tried "sucking it out".  I  can't see that
either.  However, I DO reuse the tubing and reservoir.  My routine is:
 I take the infusion from my skin so no insulin is accidentally
delivered to me. fill the reservoir (you need to save this fro the
previous change) with the new insulin, make sure there are no air
bubbles, I insert the new infusion into the skin, finally disconnect
the new empty tubing from the new infusion and reconnect the old
tubing and reservoir that is already filled.  This is a general
routine.  I don't know what kind of pump you are using with your
Silhouettes; but generally speaking the infusion, tubing and reservoir
can separate from each other.  Thus you can reuse them.

Do you have Skype?  If you do, I would not mind showing you how this
procedure is done, next time I change infusions.  Although, I do not
use Silhouettes, I have used other MM infusions before.  Good luck.