Re: [IP] Reviews and opinions on t:slim pump

My hang up with the t - slim is that when I have an occlusion it only tells
me how much insulin was delivered BEFORE I fix the clog but not after its
fixed and ready to go again.  So I have to consciously think about
remembering what the bolus was and how much I got of it, then fix what ever
was causing the occlusion, then go back and deliver the rest. If you don't
at least make a mental note of it then your screwed because you can't go
back and find it later. (At least not that I have found.) So if you don't
remember to really look before you move on then you have to test 4 or 5
times in the next few hours to medicate properly for your BG.
Frustrating!  Cozmo alerts you AFTER you have fixed the problem, it's like
"hey buddy, you didn't get all of your insulin remember? Just looking out
for you well being because that is what a good friend does" and I'm all
like, "Thanks cozmo, you ARE a good friend. Not like that jerk t-slim, all
smug, luring me in with his touch screen and then leaving me high and dry
when he gets all clogged and stuff. Thanks again cozmo, you're the BEST!"
So in conclusion,  if you can remember to remeber, it's not all that bad.
Your choice,  good luck.