From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of d-d
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 9:48 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Reviews and opinions on t:slim pump

There's a t-slim users group on FB if you're interested, not to steal people
away from IP, but it is a good resource. Write to me off-list if you'd like
to hang out there.  Every horror story you can imagine regarding the t-slim
shows up on the blog.  When the cartridge recall happened, the news went on
FB immediately, even though Tandem didn't put it on their page right away.
But there are also tips and tricks, success stories, and so on.  Naturally I
posted re my record-setting A1C yesterday.

The change cartridge procedure is guided by screens on the pump. Follow
instructions and push buttons carefully and it's a snap. Priming takes
longer...much longer...how long is this going to run???

Now, if I can get an A1C that is at the tippy top of normal range for
everybody, not just people with D, with my pump, I'm definitely not going to
trade it in for anything else!

Denise Br.
t-slim since 10/2012
Dex G4 since 12/2012
Wheat-free (low carb) since 3/2013

On 4/9/2014 8:41 AM, Bob Scott wrote:
 > I am reviewing pumps and I am intrigue by the t:slim pump. I would
appreciate  > any opinions and experiences using this new pump. What do you
like and dislike?
 > Would you make the decision to go with the t:slim again based on what you
know
> now?
>
 > The micro-delivery technology is very new. Do you find it reliable?
Changing