Re: [IP] Back from the endo + Cholesterol questions

Thank you to everyone for your replies.

I also noticed this on the American Heart Association webpage:

Your LDL (bad) cholesterol levels will be needed to determine your
treatment plan if your total cholesterol is 200 mg/dL or greater, or if
your HDL is less than 40 mg/dL.

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/SymptomsDiagnosisMonitoringofHighCholesterol/How-To-Get-Your-Cholesterol-Tested_UCM_305595_Article.jsp

I'm crossing my fingers that since my Total Cholesterol went down from 205
to 181 (since my LDL, HDL, and apparently my VLDL numbers all went down)
my endo won't push for pills as much, since my Total Cholesterol is now
under 200.

If they do, at least I'll have some studies to cite :-)

Thanks again,

---Firas