[IP] G4 duration

 I got my first G4 in November or so of 2012. I didn't start using it until May
of 2013. The transmitter went out in December 2013, and I got the whole system
replaced. My "new" G4, I do not like as much. It seems that the differences at
calibration time are much worse, and the question I really want to discuss is
the sensors do not last as long.

 I used to get around 3 weeks from each sensor. They were worn almost
exclusively on the abdomen, but once in a while on the arm. Now, my record is 15
days. On the last day or 2 I got a lot of ???'s

 Is my new transmitter battery underpowered? All my sensors are from last year.
Since I was getting 3 weeks per sensor, I was able to stockpile a bit. so it
isn't the sensors. Is my new receiver "fussier"

Anyone else notice this?

 By the way, when I got my replacment system, I was using the new transmitter
with the old receiver, until the receiver died in February. So in total, I only
got about 6 months of service out of my original transmitter and about 10 months
from my original receiver. (Both were out of warranty since they sat on a shelf
for a few months). I am not impressed.

John